- Listen closely to the instructions of your group leader.
- Stay with your group and do what you are expected to do.
- Include others in your activities when possible.
- Be friendly to travelers you meet.
- If the trip is an overnighter, stay in your designated room as directed.
- Remember, you are representing your school. Always act in a way that would make your school proud.
We just visited Mapleview Heights Public School in Barrie where we presented ‘Stand Up Against Bullying’, ‘Stand Up For Respect’ and ‘Cyberbullying – Got 2 Go’. Our assemblies received excellent evaluations from all the students and staff we spoke to. “The role-plays were extremely effective in getting the messages across and the music and videos were captivating.”
To book ‘Stand Up Now’ assemblies for your school, contact our office at 1-800-901-8831 or e-mail us at email@example.com