Bullying on the bus can be a real problem. Here are 5 tips to deal with bullying on the bus:
1. Tell somebody you can trust – it might be the bus driver, a teacher, a parent or even a friend on the bus.
2. Find a friend to sit with if you can. Look out for each other. It’s even better if you can get more than one friend on your side.
3. Stay away from the bully if you can. Sit as far away from them as possible.
4. Some bullies are just trying to get attention and feed their ego. Sometimes these people will stop if you just ignore them.
5. Try to be as confident as you can – don’t let the person know they are bugging you. Sometimes just speaking up and talking it out can be the best way to deal with this kind of thing.
We will come to your school to share stuff about bullying & respect in a fun way. Check out www.standupagainstbullying.com and remember: ‘Stand Up Against Bullying’ on the bus!